Hidden Waterfall Tour
With being the most innovative cycling tour business here in Bali. We have again added to our Tours & Extended cycling tours. We are now offering a special Waterfall tour, which will visit 8 of the most famous Bali waterfalls between Sanur, Bangli, & Jatiluwih.
This will be a 4 Day 3 Night cycling tour beginning in Sanur east Bali.
|Tour Cost||12,000,000 Rp|
|Bike Hire||Rp 1,500,000|
|Tour Grade||Out of 5 stars|
|Number of Cycling Days||4 full days. Approx. 3-4 hours / day cycling|
|Tour Ends||Sanur, Bali|
|Group Size||Minimum 2. Maximum 8.|
|Single Supplement||1,500,000 Rp|
|Total Cycling Distance||196 kilometres|
|Number of Days||4 days/3 nights|
|Countries Visited||Bali - Indonesia|
|Minimum age on scheduled departures||*16 years old|
Day 1: - Sanur to Penglipuran village.
Distance 46 km: - Elevation: 10 to 500 mts.
- We begin in Sanur departing at 6 am. Cycling northeast towards Giyanar. We will stop & visit 2 waterfalls including Tegenugan in the Giyanar regency & Dedari waterfall in the Bangli regency. Our guides will join you for healthy breakfast & lunch stop along the route to Penglipuran village where we will stay on night 1 of this tour. After we depart Dedari waterfall we will cycle in the direction of Bangli stopping at the water temple of Tirta Empul
- After arriving in Penglipuran we will check into your accommodation where you can then either relax or enjoy a massage by our own professional Masseuse Ayu or Yuliani At 18:00 you will join our crew for dinner at a Local Warung
Day 2: - Penglipuran village to Ubud.
Distance 38 km: - Elevation: 500 to 214 mts.
- This morning after an early breakfast we will depart from Penglipuran tourism village towards Ubud via small asphalt roads & single track for approximately 38km.
- After arriving in Ubud we will visit the palace & enjoy lunch at a warung we use there. Following lunch you can either choose to go to your room or join the rest of the crew & guests to cycle to Belji Griya waterfall in the Badung regency area. Where the distance from Ubud is approximately 15Km.
- This return ride will take around 2 hours. After returning to Ubud you can go directly to your room & relax or enjoy a Massage with our Masseuse Yuliani or Ayu. Again, our driver Wayan will pick you up for dinner at 6 pm & take you to our chosen restaurant for dinner. Where again our crew will join you for dinner.
Day 3: - Ubud to Jatiluwih.
Distance 40 Km: - Elevation: 214 to 585 mts.
- We depart Ubud early again at 7 am after having breakfast at your guesthouse & cycle from your accommodation taking a steady cycle to Campuan ridge. From here we meander our way through rice fields & small serviced roads on our way to Jatiluwih visiting 2 more waterfalls along the way. We arrive at Jatiluwih at lunchtime where we enjoy lunch before cycling to your accommodation where our support crew would have dropped off your luggage.
- You can now rest for the afternoon or explore Jatiluwih’s rice terraces. Or, you may like to enjoy a massage by our therapist before we pick you up for dinner at 6pm. After dinner our driver will take you back to your accommodation for a well earnt sleep.
Day 4: - Jatiluwih to Sanur
Distance 72 Km: - Elevation: 585 to 10 mts.
- Today is mostly all downhill. We will again depart Jatiluwih after taking some amazing sunrise photos & breakfast at around 7 am. From here we will cycle down through the rice terraces toward Margarana memorial. Here we will explore the memorial or just take a rest after just cycling 19 km After our rest here your cycling crew will take you on an adventure downhill from here to Taman Ayun temple then on to Beji Griya waterfall before continuing to Ubud for a well-deserved lunch then onto Sanur.
- We should arrive back into Sanur around 2 pm where we will complete our cycling tour. Our driver will take you back to your preferred guesthouse or “Sanur Cycle Tours” can arrange accommodation for you at a discounted price.
- What is Included in our tour ?
- Our company, being safety conscious supplies all riders with sanitised helmets before each ride.
- All water & fill ups are supplied.
- Isotonic drinks 3 per day
- All meals & accommodation for the duration of the tour
- Airport pick-ups & drop offs
- Local snacks & fruit
- 6 & 7 Day Tours we also include a free SCT riding jersey & SCT water bottle). These can also be purchased from SCT for Rp 650,000
- Tubes & maintenance on hired bikes & discounted rates on customers bikes.
- Please bring your own computer (Our mechanic will fit it for you), Helmet, gloves, shoes & any items that you are more comfortable with.
- If you bring your own bicycle? We also arrange cleaning & packing of your treasured bicycle for the return journey home.
Thank you for enjoying your cycling adventure with us!
For online booking, we accept:
- Please make sure your credit card is using 3D Secure
- If you are abroad, please make sure your roaming data of your mobile phone is on