4 Days / 3 Nights Cycle Tour
Tour Information & Prices
|Price||Rp 14,000,000 ea|
|Bike Hire||Rp 1,900,000|
|Tour Grade||Out of 5 stars|
|Number of Cycling Days||3 full days, 1 half day|
|Group Size||Minimum 2. Maximum 8|
|Single Supplement||Rp 1,500,000|
|Total Cycling Distance||230 kilometres|
|Number of Days||4 days / 3 nights|
|Countries Visited||Bali - Indonesia|
|Minimum age on scheduled departures||16 years old|
- Day 1
- We will pick you up from your accommodation at 05:45 am so you can cycle with one of our guides for a fresh cup of coffee before we cycle to the port where you will meet the remainder of our crew where you will meet the remainder of our crew. Our crew will arrange for your bicycles to be put on the fast boat for the 40-minute boat ride to Nusa Penida. Once we arrive on the Island, our guides & crew will help set you up for your 25 Km cycle ride to Crystal Bay After stopping at a warung for breakfast. Here you will have your lunch so you get to enjoy the lovely waters of Crystal Bay for a swim & or to snorkel if you like before we cycle to Broken beach where we spend the night. Our crew will meet you for dinner at around 6 pm. After dinner you can retire for the night or enjoy the peacefulness there. Please be ready to leave again at 07:00 the following morning after your supplied breakfast.
- Day 2
- Your guides & support crew will meet you at your accommodation at 06:30 after your breakfast. From Broken beach you will cycle together with your guides 1st to Angel Billabong, then onto Sebuluh waterfall. After a rest stop here & morning tea, we cycle again uphill off road to reach both Klumbu & Puncak caves at 521 meters. Be aware this is the uphill day with you having to push your bicycles some of the steeper pinches as we are now cycling inland. Our guides & team will assist you if you are having any trouble at all. We will stop here to view the caves & have lunch. After a look through the caves & a rest we will continue down onto Bungil & Manta point. Where we will stay again for the night
- Day 3
- Today we will continue onto the weaving village of Tanglad where we will stop for a while. We will Look at some of the weaving that they do here before we continue onto to Atuh Beach where we stop for a break and to enjoy the views or take a dip. We will again stay here for the night Where you can take a good rest. This gives you a chance rest your tired legs to be ready for your last day.
- Day 4
- We again depart by 07:00. Today is again a full day. As we leave Atuh beach, we are cycling on single track & quiet asphalt roads. After we leave here, we are cycling again northwest to Suana Bay Here you will be able to swim or snorkel in the clear waters within the Bay for several hours before we cycle to Pura Goa Giri cave temple. You are able to visit the temple & our guides will carry sarongs, which you must atone prior to going inside the cave. This temple is very sacred so we ask that as tourist we treat the local beliefs & culture with utmost respect. We will stop here to visit this sacred site & refreshments before we begin the ride back to the Caspla port to catch the afternoon boat back to Sanur at either 3 or 5 pm.
- Once we arrive back in Sanur you will again cycle back to our shop where our guides will wash & store the bicycles and our driver will take you back to your accommodation. Or if you like we can arrange good clean inexpensive accommodation for you here in Sanur.
- As with all of our tours. This tour of Nusa Penida is all-inclusive apart from alcoholic beverages.
- We hope you will enjoy your 4-day cycling tour of Sanur & Nusa Penida This is a real special cycle tour that no other business here in Bali has!
- Cost: - Rp 14,000,000 per person all + bicycle hire
- What is Included in our tour ?
- Our company, being safety conscious supplies all riders with sanitised helmets before each ride.
- All water & fill ups are supplied.
- Isotonic drinks 3 per day
- All meals & accommodation for the duration of the tour
- Airport pick-ups & drop offs
- Local snacks & fruit
- 6 & 7 Day Tours we also include a free SCT riding jersey & SCT water bottle). These can also be purchased from SCT for Rp 650,000
- Tubes & maintenance on hired bikes & discounted rates on customers bikes.
- Please bring your own computer (Our mechanic will fit it for you), Helmet, gloves, shoes & any items that you are more comfortable with.
- If you bring your own bicycle? We also arrange cleaning & packing of your treasured bicycle for the return journey home.
Thank you for enjoying your cycling adventure with us!
For online booking, we accept:
- Please make sure your credit card is using 3D Secure
- If you are abroad, please make sure your roaming data of your mobile phone is on