3 Day Jatiluwih Cycle Tour
Tour Information & Prices
|Price||Rp 8,500,000 ea|
|Bike Hire||Rp 1,000,000|
|Tour Grade||Out of 5 stars|
|Number of Cycling Days||2 full days & 1 half day|
|Group Size||Minimum 2. Maximum 8|
|Single Supplement||Rp 1,500,000|
|Total Cycling Distance||90 kilometres|
|Number of Days||3 days|
|Countries Visited||Bali - Indonesia|
|Minimum age on scheduled departures||16 years old|
- Three-Day Cycle Tour Jatiluwih to Sanur via Marga Monument -18.1Km Taman Ayun water temple - 15km- Green Jemang café (Tambaksiring) - 19km- Ubud- 38 km Tegenugan waterfall - Sanur
- This is a new tour that we have designed to take in all the following for people who would like to see the inner Bali and view waterfalls, rice paddy riding, as well as taking in the sights of Jatiluwih’s & Ubud’s rice fields & terraces.
- Day 1: - Sanur to Jatiluwih by vehicle
- You will be picked up from your accommodation at 13:00; you are then taken to our shop where you will meet the other cyclists & guides as well as our driver and other support crews for the tour. Then, place your additional clothing and items in the support vehicle. You will then personalise your bicycle & try to depart for Jatiluwih at around 14:00. The back up vehicle will drive you & the bicycles to Jatiluwih where we offload the bikes & get you checked in to your accommodation at Vaya Desa healing retreat.
- The afternoon is now yours to explore Jatiluwih’s surrounds and the Twin falls where you can have a swim. (If we get 4 to 8 cyclists)? We send our own Masseuse who will accompany you for the 3 days So, you can enjoy a real Bali massage from our own very experienced Masseuse. ( Don’t worry if your English is not the best Yuliani also speaks Bahasa, Balinese, Turkish & Russian).
- At around 18:00 we will go for dinner to a local warung or restaurant. After dinner you return to your accommodation for a well-deserved sleep.
- Day 2: - Jatiluwih to Ubud via Marga Monument -18.1 Km Taman Ayun water temple – 15km- Green Jemang café (Tambaksiring) - 19km- Ubud- 22 km. Total daily Km = 74.1
- We will rise early so you can get the best of the morning. We take breakfast at our guesthouse before leaving for Marga Monument and stop here for Morning tea. Our back up vehicle will meet you here and have additional water & fruit for you to enjoy before leaving you and making its way to Green Jemang where we stop for lunch. After lunch all cyclists will then begin their way to Ubud taking a route that our guide Dwi has found during the Covid times.
- Once you arrive in Sanur in the mid-afternoon. We go directly to your accommodation “Saka Village” Here you can rest or enjoy Yuliani’s magic hands before we all meet for dinner in a restaurant for drinks & dinner before we retire for the evening.
- Day 3: - Ubud to Tegenugan waterfall to Sanur – 38 km
- We again rise early taking breakfast at our guesthouse before we begin our cycle to Tegenugan & Sanur.
- Once we leave Ubud we cycle toward Tegenugan waterfall. Today is mostly downhill again until we reach Sanur again will take in some quiet serviced roads as well as rice field views. As this is all down hill now, we plan to arrive back in Sanur early afternoon where we will arrange to take you backed to your booked accommodation? Or you are welcome to use our accommodation package.
- What is Included in our tour ?
- Near new well-maintained Polygon Premier 4.0 Bicycles.
- Experienced guides & support staff.
- Back up vehicle with a cycle carrier, repairs to bicycles along the route if required.
- Our company, being safety conscious supplies all riders with sanitised helmets before each ride.
- All water & fill ups are supplied.
- Isotonic drinks 3 per day
- All meals & accommodation for the duration of the tour
- Airport pick-ups & drop offs
- Local snacks & fruit
- 6 & 7 Day Tours we also include a free SCT riding jersey & SCT water bottle). These can also be purchased from SCT for Rp 650,000
- Tubes & maintenance on hired bikes. Discounted rates on customers bikes.
- Please bring your own computer (Our mechanic will fit it for you), Helmet, gloves, shoes & any items that you are more comfortable with.
- If you bring your own bicycle? We also arrange cleaning & packing of your treasured bicycle for the return journey home.
Thank you for enjoying your cycling adventure with us!
For online booking, we accept:
- Please make sure your credit card is using 3D Secure
- If you are abroad, please make sure your roaming data of your mobile phone is on