1 Day Jatiluwih Cycle Tour
Tour Information & Prices
|Price||Rp 4,000,000 ea|
|Bike Hire||Rp 400,000|
|Tour Grade||Out of 5 stars|
|Number of Cycling Days||1 full day|
|Group Size||Minimum 2. Maximum 8|
|Total Cycling Distance||72 kilometres|
|Number of Days||1 day|
|Countries Visited||Bali - Indonesia|
|Minimum age on scheduled departures||16 years old|
- One-Day Cycle Tour Jatiluwih to Sanur via Marga Monument -18.1Km Taman Ayun water temple – 15km- Green Jemang café ( Tambaksiring) - 19km- Sanur – 20km
- Option 1
- Is that we send the bicycles to Jatiluwih the day before your ride, therefore allowing you to come and personalise your bicycle the day before as well as meet the other cyclists so you already know everyone prior to the early start the following day.
- We then pick you up from your accommodation the following morning at 4am to drive everyone to Jatiluwih. We arrive there at around 6am where we will stop for a light breakfast including Coffee & Tea before we begin our ride toward Marga Monument, where you will visit the Monument Pujaan Magarana, which is the Balinese war memorial to the local people who were killed in fighting with the Dutch army in a ground and aerial attack just after WW2 while fighting for Independence. (18.1 km) This is mostly all a downhill cycle ride, which should take us a relaxing 3 hours in total. We stop here for a rest & morning tea Our support vehicle will meet you here as well with additional water, Isotonic drinks etc. Once visiting here we then continue south eastwards over to Taman Ayun water temple. (15km) Stopping later for lunch at Green Jemang café for lunch After our lunch stop here. We then continue our ride back to Sanur cycling again through local rice fields arriving back in Sanur (72 km) between 2 & 3 pm.
- Option 2
- The same as option 1 apart that we pick you up on the morning of your ride & transport both bicycles & cyclists to Jatiluwih the morning of your ride.
- Cost: - Rp 3,500,000 + Bicycle Rent@ Rp 400,000 per day.
- Option 3
- The same as option 1 but we stay in Jatiluwih the night before.
- Cost: - Rp 4,500,000 + Bicycle Rent@ Rp 400,000 per day including all meals & accommodation
- What is Included in our tour ?
- Near new well-maintained Polygon Premier 4.0 Bicycles.
- Experienced guides & support staff.
- Back up vehicle with a cycle carrier, repairs to bicycles along the route if required.
- Our company, being safety conscious supplies all riders with sanitised helmets before each ride.
- All water & fill ups are supplied.
- Isotonic drinks 3 per day
- All meals & accommodation for the duration of the tour
- Airport pick-ups & drop offs
- Local snacks & fruit
- 6 & 7 Day Tours we also include a free SCT riding jersey & SCT water bottle). These can also be purchased from SCT for Rp 650,000
- Tubes & maintenance on hired bikes. Discounted rates on customers bikes.
- Please bring your own computer (Our mechanic will fit it for you), Helmet, gloves, shoes & any items that you are more comfortable with.
- If you bring your own bicycle? We also arrange cleaning & packing of your treasured bicycle for the return journey home.
Thank you for enjoying your cycling adventure with us!
For online booking, we accept:
- Please make sure your credit card is using 3D Secure
- If you are abroad, please make sure your roaming data of your mobile phone is on