7 Days / 6 Nights Bedugul Tour
Tour Cost x 1 pax
Tour Cost x 2 pax
Tour Cost x 3 pax
Tour Cost x 4 pax
Tour Cost x 5 pax
Tour Cost x 6 - 8 pax
Rp 21,000,000 ea.
Rp 19,000,000 ea.
Rp 16,000,000 ea.
Rp 14,000,000 ea.
Rp 12,000,000 ea.
Rp 11,000,000 ea.
|Bike Hire||Rp 1,950,000|
|Tour Grade||Out of 5 stars|
|Number of Cycling Days||5 full days, 1 half day|
|Group Size||Minimum 2. Maximum 8.|
|Total Cycling Distance||260 kilometres|
|Number of Days||7 days / 6 nights|
|Countries Visited||Bali - Indonesia|
|Minimum age on scheduled departures||*16 years old|
Full itinerary for our 7 day cycle tour
Sanur – Ubud – Jatiluwih – Bedugul– Ubud - Sanur
Day 1: - Transfer from the airport to Guesthouse in Sanur.
- We stop at our shop so you can personalise your bicycle for the next day’s early start.
- At 6 pm you will be picked up from your guest house and taken to our preferred restaurant where we have our Meet & Greet & enjoy the evening meal together at a local warung “Madu Sedana” where all riders & staff can meet and discuss the ride. You will also be given your cycling jersey & water bottle here
- Day 2: - Sanur to Ubud via Tegenugan waterfall. Distance: - 38km: - Elevation: - Sea level to 76, mts to 217
mts, Terrain: - Small serviced roads & rice fields.
- We will pick up from your accommodation at 05:30; you are then taken to our shop where you will again meet the other cyclists & our full crew again for the tour. Then place your additional clothing and items in the support vehicle. We will then try to depart for Ubud at around 06:00. The back-up vehicle will drive with you until you reach the rice fields in case any assistance is required. From here you are cycling together with our guides until you reach Tegenugan Waterfall.
- Our back up vehicle will again meet you here if you require anything from your items i.e. towel for swimming etc. After spending an hour or so here, we cycle on to Kemenuh Butterfly Park to view these amazing creatures and have some breakfast. We then continue to cycle to Ubud via rice fields & small serviced roads.
- Arriving in Ubud at around 12:00. You will then cycle to our preferred warung where you will have your lunch Whilst you are enjoying this, we will take your belongings to your accommodation and have you checked in. After lunch, you will cycle to your accommodation where you can relax or, enjoy a hours massage from our own in house masseuse. ( You will then like a small sleep)! At around 18:00 we will go for dinner to a local warung or restaurant. After dinner you return to your accommodation for a well-deserved sleep.
- Day 3: - Ubud to Jatiluwih via Taman Ayun & Margarana Monument. Distance: - 45 km. Elevation: - 132 mts, 290
mts & 585 mts. Terrain: - Down to Pura Taman Ayun @132 mts, then begin a climb to Marga monument & through the
rice fields to Jatiluwih @585 mts.
- We depart Ubud early again after having breakfast at your guesthouse & cycle from your accommodation taking a steady cycle across to Pura Taman Ayun@132 mts. After taking a rest here we begin a steady climb to Marga monument @290 mts, where our support car will meet you.
- We then cycle the remainder 19km through the rice fields to reach Jatiluwih @585 mts. (This is a bit of a climb so be aware)! We then enter the UNESCO Park and stop at a well known warung for our lunch.
- Following this we visit the twin falls for a swim before cycling up to Dasa Vayu where our support crew would have dropped off your luggage.
- You can now rest for the afternoon or enjoy a massage by our masseuse before we pick you up for dinner at 6pm. After dinner our driver will take you back to Dasa Vayu for a well earnt sleep.
- Day 4: - Jatiluwih to Aura Shanti Retreat via Angseri hot springs. Distance: - 40km. Elevation: - 585 mts to
666 & 662 mts Terrain: - Rolling plus 90 meter descent
- We will enjoy our breakfast at Dasa Vayu homestay. At 6:30 am we will take our breakfast. Today is a day where we cycle east & is mostly rolling as we cycle from UNESCO’S Jatiluwih rice terraces to Angseri hot springs where you can take some time in the warm water to sooth your tired muscles. Then we cycle onto our next stop. “Aura Shanti Retreat”. We reach Aura Shanti in the early afternoon. You can now rest in your room or swim under the waterfall on the property, or have a massage with our Masseuse. We again will enjoy dinner here at around 6:30 pm after some before dinner refreshments. After dinner the evening is yours to unwind & relax or to get an early night’s sleep.
- Day 5: - Aura Shanti to Bedugal. Distance: - 35 km. Elevation: - 662 mts to 835 mts. Terrain: - Off road &
- Longer distance. This morning we wake and enjoy our breakfast. Our support car will pack your belongings and take them to your next accommodation for you. Your accommodation will be either “Strawberry Hills hotel” or” Warung Rekreasi Bedugul”. Whilst you cycle your way to Bedugul. You will visit the local market when you arrive then go directly to your accommodation where you will settle in. You can either relax or have a massage with our professional masseuse before we arrange for dinner at 18:00. 6pm. You have the afternoon day to cycle around and enjoy Bali’s market garden capital & the lake. (Even try some of the local sweet Strawberries)!
- You can either do this with one of our guides or by yourself. The choice is all yours.
- We will all meet at your accommodation in the afternoon and have a drink. Dinner will again be served at your accommodation. After dinner you are welcome to stay up or return to your room for another well earnt rest.
- Day 6: - Bedugul to Ubud via Bukit Campuhan & Tegallalang rice fields. Distance 45km. Elevation 835 mts to 217
Terrain: - Main highway mostly down hills to Ubud plus some rolling hills in the lower elevations.
- Again we depart around 07:00 after breakfast.
- You cycle south towards Ubud, arriving in the early afternoon. You items will have already been left at your accommodation so there is no rush to get back. You will then enjoy lunch at a warung in Nyuhkuning & cycle around Ubud visiting the palace and other points of interest here. Before being taken to your accommodation for a rest before dinner. We will then pick you up at 18:00 for dinner where we will have it at a warung in the rice fields. and a few drinks before turning in for the night.
- Day 7: - Ubud to Sanur . Elevation 217 mts to Sea level. Distance 27km
Terrain: - Out of Ubud & directly into Terrain: - Main highway mostly down hills to Ubud plus some rolling hills in the lower elevations.the rice & Lotus fields until Sanur.
- We leave Ubud again at around 8am and begin our ride back to Sanur through rice fields and water lily ponds. After your venture through here we continue to Sanur via Renon. We will stop at “Warung Belissimo” for lunch around 12:00 to 13:00.
- Once we arrive back at our shop, we unpack the vehicle and it will then take to back to your accommodation. The afternoon is yours to do with as you please. You may even like our masseuse to give your tired muscles a good massage? ( This is at your cost & is 300,000 per hour).
- At 18:00 we all meet at a beach warung on Semawang beach for drinks and dinner. (Not included in the cost of the tour). Our driver will take you back to your hotel after dinner.
- This will be officially the end of your tour with Sanur Cycle Tours. We trust you have enjoyed your Bali adventure with us!
- What is Included in our tour ?
- Near new well maintained Polygon Premier 4.0 Bicycle. Experienced guides.
- All meals for the 3 days, all refreshments, water, Isotonic drinks & fruit.
- Back up vehicle with a cycle carrier, repairs to bicycles along the route if required.
- Our company, being safety conscious supplies all riders with sanitised helmets before each ride
- All water & fill ups are supplied
- Isotonic drinks 3 per day
- All meals & accommodation for the duration of the tour
- Airport pick-ups & drop offs
- Local snacks & fruit
- 6 & 7 Day Tours we also include a free SCT riding jersey & SCT water bottle). These can also be purchased from SCT for Rp. 650,000
- Tubes & maintenance on hired bikes. Discounted rates on customers bikes.
- Please bring your own computer (Our mechanic will fit it for you), Helmet, gloves, shoes & any items that you are more comfortable with.
- If you bring your own bicycle? We also arrange cleaning & packing of your treasured bicycle for the return journey home.
Thank you for enjoying your cycling adventure with us!
For online booking, we accept:
- Please make sure your credit card is using 3D Secure
- If you are abroad, please make sure your roaming data of your mobile phone is on