5 Days / 4 Nights Tour
Tour Information & Prices
|Tour Cost||Rp 15,000,000|
|Bike Hire||Rp 1,900,000|
|Tour Grade||Out of 5 stars|
|Number of Cycling Days||4 full days. 1 half day.|
|Group Size||Minimum 2. Maximum 8.|
|Single Supplement||Rp 1,500,000|
|Total Cycling Distance||275 kilometers|
|Number of Days||5 days / 4 nights|
|Countries Visited||Bali - Indonesia|
|Minimum age on scheduled departures||16 years old|
- Day 1: - Sanur to Ubud via Tegenugan waterfall. (45 Km)
- You will be picked up from your accommodation at 05:30. You are then taken to our start point where you will meet the other cyclists & guides as well as our driver and other support crews for the tour. Then place your additional clothing and items in the support vehicle. You will then personalise your bicycle & try to depart for Ubud at around 06:00. The back-up vehicle will drive with you until you reach the rice fields in case any assistance is required. From here you are cycling together with our guides until you reach Tegenugan Waterfall. Our back up vehicle will again meet you here if you require anything from your items i.e. towel for swimming etc. After spending an hour or so here and having some breakfast, we then continue to cycle to Ubud via the rice fields. Arriving in Ubud at around 12:00. You will then cycle to "Taksu spa" where you will have either a massage for an hour or a spa treatment. Following this you will enjoy their healthy "Salad bar" for lunch.
- Whilst you are enjoying this, we will take your belongings to your accommodation and have you checked in. After being pampered by Taksu you will then cycle to your accommodation for a well-earned rest and to relax & unwind.
- At around 18:00 we will go for dinner to a local warung or restaurant. After dinner you return to your accommodation for a well-deserved sleep
- Day 2: - Ubud to Bedugal. (55Km)
- We rise early again and take our breakfast at around 07:00. After loading the car. And breakfast we begin on our cycle to Campuan Ridge (Bukit Cinta). After riding here we head toward the small village of Taman and continue via Sangeh. Cerang Sari, Petang, Bartuna, Taman Tandah and into Budugul after visiting another spectacular waterfall. Our support vehicle will wait at all of the villages that are accessible by car carrying additional water & isotonic drinks for the cyclists. As this is our longest & hardest day climbing to 1070 meters we will go direct to our accommodation where you can unwind and relax and maybe enjoy a massage from our own Masseuse who will accompany us on this tour
- Tonight we eat dinner in the restaurant of our hotel and have a few drinks at the bar. As day 3 is a very easy day we can stay up later and enjoy a sleep in
- Day 3: - Bedugal Surrounds. (40 - 60Km)
- This morning we wake later and enjoy our breakfast. Our support car will pack your belongings and take them to your next accommodation for you. "Aura Shanti Retreat". Whilst you explore Bedugul’s Botanic gardens, market & lake by bicycle. You have the whole day to cycle around and enjoy Bali’s market garden capital.
- You can either do this with one of our guides or by yourself. The choice is all yours. On our way to our accommodation we will stop by the Sila’s agrotourism park and view some Agro tourism. There are also some nice waterfalls and a natural swimming pool at Aura Shanti Retreat, which you might like to enjoy a swim in the afternoon?
- Day 4: - Baturici to Jatiluwih. (45Km)
- Again we depart around 07:30 after breakfast. You cycle south towards Jatiluwih with a climb first thing after breakfast. Turning off onto some small roads in the direction of Angseri where this is mostly down hill apart from 2 km of gentle uphill riding to visit the Angseri hot springs. Where you can relax for a while enjoying the warm water on your feet & legs or swimming in their public or private water pools. After an hour here where we enjoy a nice rest. We then cycle the remainder of the way to the rice fields of Jatiluwih. We then enter the UNESCO Park and stop at Gong restaurant for a drink and rest before enjoying a 1-hour cycle tour with "Bali Green Bikes" (electric bicycles). In doing this you will be taken to some of the best attractions that Jatiluwih has to offer where their guides explain all about the Subak irrigation system, the rice farming in Jatiluwih and all points of interest here in Jatiluwih. After this we then cycle toward our accommodation for the evening "(Bali Camping)" arriving at around 16:00. We will have drinks and dinner here and enjoy the peace & quiet of a real tranquil side of Bali.
- Day 5: - Jatiluwih to Ubud to Sanur. 72 Km
- We again try to leave our accommodation by 07:30 and begin our cycle southeast toward Marga, where you will visit the Monument Pujaan Magarana, which is the Balinese war memorial to the local people who were killed in a ground and aerial attack just after WW2 while fighting for Independence. This is all a downhill cycle ride through some very quiet roads and single-track paths, which should take us a relaxing 3 hours in total. Once visiting here we then continue southwards over to Tambaksiring stopping at a local Warung in the rice fields for lunch. We then continue to Sanur arriving in the early afternoon where this will be the end of your cycling adventure with us.
- We also plan to have a end of tour dinner for all staff & guests as you would have become good friends by now. You all will be able to share some stories by now as well.
- SCT will arrange the dinner which is included into the cost of the tour.
- We leave Ubud again in the early morning taking a different route and begin our ride back to Sanur through rice fields and water lily ponds. After your venture through here we continue to Sanur via Renon.
- Once we arrive back at our shop, we unpack the vehicle and it will then take you back to your accommodation. The afternoon is yours to do with as you please. You may even like our masseuse to give your tired muscles a good massage? She will come to your accommodation for this. At 18:00 we all meet at "LaPlaya" restaurant on Semawang beach for drinks and dinner. This will be officially the end of your tour with "Sanur Cycle Tours".
- What is Included in our tour ?
- Our company, being safety conscious supplies all riders with sanitised helmets before each ride
- All water & fill ups are supplied
- Isotonic drinks 3 per day
- All meals & accommodation for the duration of the tour
- Airport pick-ups & drop offs
- Local snacks & fruit
- 6 & 7 Day Tours we also include a free SCT riding jersey & SCT water bottle). These can also be purchased from SCT for Rp. 650,000
- Tubes & maintenance on hired bikes. Discounted rates on customers bikes.
- Please bring your own computer (Our mechanic will fit it for you), Helmet, gloves, shoes & any items that you are more comfortable with.
- If you bring your own bicycle? We also arrange cleaning & packing of your treasured bicycle for the return journey home.
Thank you for enjoying your cycling adventure with us!
For online booking, we accept:
- Please make sure your credit card is using 3D Secure
- If you are abroad, please make sure your roaming data of your mobile phone is on